The Coyote Brown Cammenga G.I. Military Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass has been used as an economical alternative to the Tritium model. Brief exposure to external light “charges” the phosphorescent markings making it ideal for night time use. The phosphorescent compass is equipped with a magnifying lens, sight wire, dial graduations in both degrees and mils to ensure accurate readings. A copper induction dampening system slows the rotation of the magnet without the use of liquids. With an Aluminum frame and waterproof housing this compass is built to last and is made in the USA. Also included are a carrying pouch, lanyard and belt clip. “Phosphorescent” is stamped on the back of the actual compass.
The Cammenga G.I. Military Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass has been used as an economical alternative to the Tritium model.
- G.I. Military Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass
- Brief Exposure To External Light “Charges” The Phosphorescent Markings Making It Ideal For Night Time Use
- Equipped With A Magnifying Lens, Sight Wire, Dial Graduations In Both Degrees And Mils For Accurate Readings
- Copper Induction Dampening System Slows The Rotation Of The Magnet Without The Use Of Liquids
- Made With A Durable Aluminum Frame And Waterproof Housing
- Comes With A Convenient Carrying Pouch, Lanyard And Belt Clip
- Made In The USA