The Kids Coyote Brown Forces Tactical Boots are completely compliant to military regulation AR 670-1 (DA PAM 670-1, Section 20-3 Boots) Standards. These features include an 8" height (measured from the ground at back center), an upper flesh side out cattle hide leather (nubuck) with nylon, a plain toe, a rubber outsole matching the upper in color, "cambrelle" synthetic lining (no mesh), and soles that measure 1.75" in height (measured from the bottom of the outsole) and don't extend over the toe. Other key features of this combat boot include double side vents, 7 eyelet lace system, (with 4 speed laces), a padded collar for additional support, and removable insoles. These make an ideal kids army military, uniform, tactical boot and a good choice for everyday & outdoors.
- Compliant To Military Regulation AR 670-1
- Height Of 8" (Measured From The Ground At Back Center)
- Upper Flesh Side Out Cattle Hide Leather (Nubuck) With Nylon
- Rubber Outsole Matching The Upper In Color
- Plain Toe
- "Cambrelle" Synthetic Lining (No Mesh)
- Soles Measure 1.75" In Height
- Double Side Vents For Breathable Comfort
- Padded Collar For Additional Support
- Color: Coyote Brown
- WARNING: California Residents For California Prop 65 Warning
Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great customer service!