The G.I. Style Mini Alice Pack features shoulder straps, 3 outside pockets and measures 14 1/2" x 12" x 7". ALICE stands for All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment system and was adopted by the United States Army in the 1960's to help soldiers carry large heavy packs.
These G.I. Style Mini Alice Pack is modeled after the historic 1960’s U.S. Army Design that was utilized by soldiers during the Vietnam War. This tactical pack is perfect for MilSim players.
- Vintage Military Backpack Features 3 Outside Pockets With Snap Closures For Quick Access To EDC (Everyday Carry) Items
- Rugged 600D Polyester Composition For Years Of Reliable Use
- Tactical Pack Is Perfect For MilSim Players, Reenactors, Outdoorsmen, And More
- ALICE Stands For All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment System And Was Adopted By The United States Army In The 1960s To Help Soldiers Carry Large Heavy Packs
- Tactical Backpack Measures 14 ½ Inches X 12 Inches X 7 Inches, Approximately 20L
- Color: Olive Drab
- Rothco 2245
- Military-Tactical-Outdoor Gear Bags
Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
the pack works out well for short day hikes , enough room for food ,water and a few items such as first aid kit and small survival kit. I also use it for short hunts , don't need to carry a lot . just water, food and small lite jacket or sweet shirt just in case the weather turns cold and wet. for the money its a good pack that will get you by if you take of it