The Don't Tread On Me commonly known as the Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a bright yellow field depicting a rattlesnake, coiled and ready to strike. Printed under the snake are the words Don't Tread On Me. This flag was named after its designer, American general Christopher Gadsden and the United States Marine Corps also used this flag as an early motto flag. The Gadsden flag is considered to be one of the first flags of the United States and was later replaced with our current Stars & Stripes flag and has been reintroduced many times since the American Revolution as a symbol of American patriotism. These flags are made of Polyester fabric with 2 grommets and measure 3' x 5'.
- Polyester "Don't Tread On Me" Flag
- Features The Iconic Gadsden Symbol
- Snake And "Don't Tread On Me" Image Is Printed On A Yellow Flag
- Available In 2' X 3' And 3' X 5'
- Grommets On The Left Side Of The Flag Allow For Easy Hanging On A Flag Pole