The Ka-Bar TDI Law Enforcement Knife are made with a non reflective black powder coated AUS 8 stainless steel straight drop point blade measures 2 5/16" w/ 15 degree angle & has a textured zytel handle. The Ka-Bar TDI Law Enforcement Knife was designed by John Benner founder of the Tactical Defence Institute and is an off hand knife that draws like a pistol and can be worn on the right or left side of pant belt. The Ka-Bar TDI Law Enforcement Knives are designed to be used in close quarters as a last defense where a suspect is attempting to take an officer's handgun, or an officer cannot access his or her handgun, the TDI knife is available as a "last option" knife. When worn on the pant belt the entire unit - knife and sheath - is well concealed.
Features: Original Ka Bar TDI Knife 1480
- Hard Plastic Sheath w/Reversible Black Metal Belt Clip
- Fits Maximum Belt Height Of 1.75", width of 1.25" & Thickness Of 0.25"
- Overall Measurement 5 5/8"
- Ideal for Law Enforcement, Outdoorsman & Work Use
- Color: Black #3266
- Brand: Ka Bar
- Excellent Work - Outdoor - Survival - Tactical - Military Gear