These coyote brown color baseball style tactical operators caps feature reinforced air vent holes for airflow with color matching poly adjustment strap and plastic buckle making it ideal for one size fits all fit. While maintaining that layed back classic style of a baseball cap, these operators caps also have a list of tactical enhanced features that include the hook & loop patch at the top for an IR marker, a 3 1/2 ” x 2” hook & loop area on the front of the cap ideal for flag, unit or moral patches, and 3 ¾ x 1” on the back of the cap. The tactical operators caps are a very good choice for work, uniform and casual wear.
While maintaining the classic style of a baseball cap, Rothco's operator hat features three enhanced loop field elements perfect for attaching morale patches, branch tape, and IR Markers.
- Rothco’s Operator Caps Are Designed With A Lightweight Blend Of Polyester / Cotton Material (Multicam Is Made Of A Rip-Stop Polyester / Cotton Blend)
- The Front Loop Area (3 1/2” X 2”) Is Ideal For Attaching Morale And American Flag Patches
- Top Loop Patch (1 1/8” X 1”) Allows You To Securely Attach An IR Marker On The Hat
- The Back Loop Field Measures 3 3/4” X 1”; Great For Attaching Other Morale Patches And Branch Tape
- 4 Reinforced Air Vent Holes
- One Size Fits Most With The Adjustable Hook And Loop Strap
- Perfect For Tactical Operators, Security Officials, And MilSim Players